Edge of the Empire
The Aqualish are a triad of semi-aquatic sub-species evolved from aquatic mammals on the planet Ando. Considered one of the most aggressive and contentious species in the galaxy, the Aqualish have found themselves at the center of the galactic division and discord since their first contact with other species.
Brawn: 3 Agility: 2 Intelligence: 1 Cunning: 2 Willpower: 2 Presence: 2
Wounds Threshold: 11 + Brawn
• Strain Threshold: 8 + Willpower
• Starting Experience: 90 XP
• Special Abilities: All Aqualish are capable of
breathing underwater. In addition, they begin the
game with one rank in Brawl. Characters cannot
tra in Brawl above rank 2 during character creation
• Sub-Species Options: A player choosing to
play an Aqualish character must choose one of
the following sub-species No matter which sub
species is chosen, no skills may be trained above
rank 2 during character creation.
• Aquala: Aquala begin the game with one rank
in Resilience. Furthermore, Aqua la may remove
• imposed due to any cold or wet conditions.
• Ualaq: Ualaq begin the game with one rank
in Survival or one rank in Perception. Further
more, Ualaq may remove. imposed due to
dark cond itions, but suffer . to Perception
checks in brightly li t environments.
• Quara: Quara begin the game with one rank in
Athletics or one rank in Coercion. Furthermore.
Quara may remove • when attempting to
track anything through a natural environment